Our mission is to promote green operations through building investigation and student-staff collaboration in the pursuit of LEED certification of campus buildings.
LEED EB:OM, or Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance, is a green building certification program for existing buildings. The LEED EB:OM team will work with you to collect information on your building. Based on the number of points achieved, your building will receive one of the four LEED rating levels: Certified, Silver, Gold, or Platinum.
- Promote energy, water conservation, and green cleaning
- Improve campus policies for waste, water, purchasing, and energy
- Encourage campus engagement in environmental issues
- Enhance STARS/Cool School reporting
- Educate students on sustainability
- Office of Sustainability
- Design and Construction Management
- Student Housing and Dining Services
- Transportation and Parking Services
- Facilities Management: Grounds
- Facilities Management: Custodial Services
- Ackerstein Sustainability
- LEED Office: 530-752-9699
- LEED Students: 530-752-3437